If we haven’t met in 2 years: thank God you didn’t see me at my worst!
My story: From M size to XL size in 2 years
During the last 2 years, my size changed 2 times, which was a nightmare to a sport-lover like me. My life was too hectic to schedule enough time for sports. I used to swim and dance once a week, but it could not help reshape my body.
The over-weighted body made my movement slower and less flexible. It was hard for me to climb or dance.
I challenged myself for 3 weeks of quarantine
Since I have to stay at home for a while (to save the world…), I took this chance to save my life too: get my bikini body back!
Now after 3 weeks, I can’t wear any skirt in my closet! I lost 5cm waist, 6cm stubborn belly and 2cm thigh. I don’t have the weight scale at home so I don’t know how much kg I lost.
Exercises also boost productivity. Compared to a week before work out when I only worked 53 hours a week, on the first week and the second week I logged 65 hours and 73 hours respectively. I never thought it could be possible before!
Here’s a challenge for you
If you are not happy with your body now, you should take action now! Let’s get in shape for 3 weeks!
Here are my tips:
- Follow the workout videos of Pamela Reif if you are familiar with intense workout
- Follow the workout videos of Emi Wong or Chloe Ting if you are newbie
- Workout 20-60 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week
- Keep breathing in and out during workout - don’t hold your breath
- Always have a bottle of water with you to stay hydrated
- Try to reduce the amount of sugar and salt in your food
And finally, don’t forget to record your progress everyday - it will make you cry when looking back! Just don’t quit, and the miracle will happen!
I’m happy to share anything. Stay healthy, stay strong! 💪😎